Monday 22 August 2011

Those who inspire me

I have read some really good blogs lately and felt the need to share.

The following have a way with words.
yes dear!  Angela is also a Tasmanian girl. She has written a beautiful post about the role of a father.

we heart life Carly has created a beautiful blog that is uplifting and deliberately positive.

seven cherubs  Naomi writes about parenting and her busy family. She has started a GREAT link up which encourages you to learn about your "cherubs" and record important information.

maxabella loves Every week I join Maxabella for the wonderful "Grateful for" link up.  It is lovely to spend a moment each week thinking about what you are grateful for, and realising there are many on the list.

picklebums  I just loved this post from Kate, about how even after 3 children, credentials in Early Childhood, experience working with children and many hours of reading parenting material doesn't give you all the answers.

the things I'd tell you  Melissa (what a great name!) started her blog to record all the things she would tell her Mum, if she was still able. Melissa is a passionate blogger who covers a broad range of subjects, and shares her own struggles as well.

winter love 
Natalie is a single Mum who writes about the beauty in her life which includes her beautiful daughter.  Natalie was one of the reasons I was inspired to start my own blog.

I hope you get time to check these bloggers out and enjoy them as much as I do.















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info about other great blogs! I am now following through GFC. I am new to blogging and I am excited about linking up with fellow bloggers! Follow me at http://materialgirlgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete