Friday 9 September 2011

My first nomination! The Versatile Blogger.


Thank you so much to Lene @ musings of another mother for nominating me for this award. It's my first nomination for any blogging award and I am very honoured.


Now, to accept one of these awards there are certain rules you have to follow;

1) thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (see above!)
2) share 7 interesting facts about yourself
3) pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs

So here are 7 interesting (or boring, depending on how you look at it) facts about me;

1.I have never been tattooed or in jail
2.I AM addicted to chocolate
3.I will choose comfort over fashion most of the time
4.I like to eat Cashews
5.I have been playing Netball since I was 9
6.I like my music LOUD
7.I have lived in 10 different houses, all in the same town

and now you MUST check out these blogs which are favourites of mine (in totally random order, of course) and are my nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award;

Jodi @ The Scribble Den 
Michelle @ A Red Envelope
Sam @ At Home With Sam
Kim @ Faith, Grace & Giggles
June and Bear
Life 4 Me by Me
Sarah @ Molly's Maison
Nicola @ Nurture The Little People
Chantel @ Pink Elephants And Lemonade
Kelly @ Our Foot Prints On The World
Our Gang of 7
Natalie @ Winter Love
Sarah @ Oesch and Doots
Jen @ JemiKaan
Zita @Matt and Niamh

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I am always surprised and honored that folks find my hodgepodge interesting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the acknowledgment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you. That is very sweet! Love being versatile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks so much! How lovely!
    I actually didn't realise you were in Tasmania. There's quite a few of us, isn't there?
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete