Wednesday 2 November 2011

Rehydrating

Welcome to 1 November, the first ever Me and YOU Monthly.

I have never been a big drinker ... of water that is. It is something I always have to work on and do better. Since getting back into Netball, I am aware of how important it is to keep hydrated (from past experience). It's not only during sport that I need to be consuming water though.


I was using a drink bottle at work, filling it up at the water dispenser that is supplied there. I then got on a little fitness kick and decided that if I used a glass, instead of my drink bottle, I would physically need to go downstairs more often to fill it up. Great in theory. The problem is that some days get really busy at work, and I was finding I was not drinking as much after a while.


So I would like to go back to the drink bottle and make a better effort at keeping my water intake up.


Have you got any little tricks to drink more water? I'd love to know.

This great link was created over at The Mother Experiment
All you have to do is pick one area of your life that you want to change. Make it something personal to you. Make it that little thing that has been niggling away at you and you just can't seem to shake it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa Jane,
    Tasks for linking up! Drinking enough water is so important. At the moment I am breastfeeding so always thirsty. Two tips I try to stick to: a) always have a water bottle with me whereever I go b) drink wa.hter whenever I'm thirsty. I don't drink softdrink or coffee very often and went I have tea I have a drink of water too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the tropics so drinking water is almost second nature to me. Anything else just seems to make you thirsty. Hope the month is going well for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just touching base to see how you're going. I hooe you are well hydrated and feeling great. If not its not too late to change.:)

    ReplyDelete