Friday 23 December 2011

The "don't bother" Christmas List

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but there are certain items that I do not wish to receive for Christmas. Surely I'm not the only one that has a "crap/unwanted" list? Short and sweet, but here it is.  

Lottery ticket/scratchie If it's a winner then what a great gift. But, chances are it's not and then it's just money wasted on a little piece of paper. I would rather the money donated to charity to be quite honest.

Ornaments
My little house is cluttered enough without adding to it. Also, your taste is possible not my taste - no offence intended. Ornaments have a tendency to collect dust, and as this is one of most hated chores, it is one I do not want to add to.

Booze
Not a big drinker - so you are wasting your time. It will probably get re-gifted.

Item or Gift voucher for an Adult shop
Again, you are wasting your time. I can create my own games and fantasies thank you.

Underware
Seriously, just don't go there. Imagine getting dressed in the morning and being reminded or Aunt Sarah, as you don the lacy red g-string.


No comments:

Post a Comment