Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday Session - Jewel


I saw Jewel perform live at my first Day On The Green in 2007 @ Tolosa, Glenorchy, Tasmania.

I already enjoyed her songs and voice. Seeing her perform live, though, was a great experience. The ease with which she sings, and the notes she hits is amazing.

I have quite a few Jewel favourites, but thought I might pick 2 popular ones (Foolish Games and Hands) which I really enjoy.

So sit back and enjoy.








 Linking up with Thea at Do I Really Wanna Blog?




and Formula Mom 

5 comments:

  1. Jewel has a beautiful voice. I always enjoyed You Were Meant For Me. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Jewel!
    I have a niece named Jewel, yes she is named after this one.
    I love love love Hands.
    Going to listen again, and sing along, real loud!
    Thanks for a fabulous Sunday Session

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a wonderful poet too as well as a beautiful person inside and out.
    Foolish Games and Save your soul were always on high rotation during my angsty love lorn teens :)
    Thanks for reminding me of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foolish Games was the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding (strange choice but it is a special song to us). Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back from My Little Lily Bud! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete