Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Sharing blogging gems

Gee whizz there are some spectacular bloggers out there at the moment. And just quietly, some crap ones too. So it's really hard to get around them and suss out who is who. I have so many blogs on my Reader list that I have them in categories of Must Read, Have potential, Almost there and Read Last. Whew! That is a lot of reading!

So many people have great things to say, and say it so well. We all have our favourites, but there are so many more out there and new bloggers hitting the screens everyday. Whether it is through one of my favourites, a blog hop or from a search, I can't resist sharing with all of you the gems that I come across occasionally. Mind you, this is my opinion, which may be different to yours.

As with any advice, it is up to you how you use it. Some of these have been blogging for some time, others are relatively new.

Lyndall from Welcome to the family has a good sense of humour and tells a good story. Check out her great description of her friend Rachel.

Jane over at Tea & vegemite toast seems to have a good grip on life, given that she is the ripe old age of 21. Her insight into those never ending life questions is beyond her years in I moustache you a question.

I loved Heathers post over at The Extroadinary Ordinary about her inner battle of being a dreamer and a realist. She has so many other great posts, if you drop over to her blog.

Larissa at My Pigeon Pair is one smart cookie. Luckily for us she is sharing her knowledge as a teacher and a mother. In Where is that note? her post is about organising your school paperwork, which was so helpful.

Katie from Mummy on the edge lives half a world away from me but still seems to see the world with the same wity view.This post made me laugh when she sacked her Wii.

I hope you enjoy.