Friday 6 January 2012

Stressful festivities Be Gone!

image source



 As much as I love Christmas, I am so glad when it is over. As much as I love getting out the decorations and feeling festive, I am happy to put them away.

Christmas had always been my favourite time of year (followed so closely by Easter). As I get older I find that the appeal just isn't there for me any more. I tend to focus more on the stress and money side of the whole event these days.

So it was with great joy that I packed up our Christmas tree, Santa sacks, decorations and lights. As I stored the boxes, I almost jumped with joy that we had survived another event of stress that is over in one day.

This year it is as much about clearing the space clean to be able to breath again. I have had a little cleaning frenzy lately. That's a whole other story!

Linking up with Rub Some Dirt On It 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed seeing beautiful in a little nose blowing. ;) Thanks for visiting See Beautiful. We're your newest follower and love the sentiment of cleaning up space as we ring in the new year!

    Happy seeing beautiful.

    ReplyDelete