Monday 6 February 2012

Laughter Lives Here - Sight for sore eyes

My hubby found something today.

Something I have been looking for at our house for quite some time now.

He didn't even tell me he'd found it - but let me come across it on my own.

I was on the way to the toilet (ahem) when I stopped in my tracks in amazement.

It had been such a long time since I had seen it, I sucked in my breathe at the sight.

I stepped closer, blinking to make sure it wasn't a mirage.

But no, it was real, and such a great sight after being lost for such a long time.

What an amazing find by my hubby, what a clever man he is.

I peered all the way down, soaking up the view.

image source
The bottom of the Laundry Hamper - Oh I have missed you!


So, what's making you laugh lately? Has somebody done or said something that has given you a good giggle? Add your funny post to the list below (and please try to follow the theme and not just link up a random post) and pretty-please add a link back to my blog. Then pop over to visit other bloggers who are spreading a little sunshine. The Laughter Lives Here Link will be open Monday to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment