Friday 17 August 2012

Time to dance on the table








We are ending the week on a high, which is always nice.

Tonight we are off to a great performance that I will share with you next week. Miss 7 is so excited that she has scored a ticket, which unfortunately, has come about from her Nan being too sick to attend. I am sure she will remember every detail to tell her Nan how great it was.

I also booked our tickets today for another great experience in December. This one I am very much looking forward to, and is a great way to start our Summer.

So, wherever you are I hope you are also starting your weekend on a high, and hopefully, it will continue until Monday!

Of course it's Friday so I am joining With Some Grace

3 comments:

  1. I'm just happy that its the weekend and a chance for a break! Not sure I'll be dancing on the table :-) Have a wonderful time tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds like some exciting stuff happening on your end! Have a great weekend! Look forward to hearing more of your news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you back on FYBF, can't wait to hear what the performance is

    ReplyDelete