Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Anxiety: The Dark Cloud

Did you come here wanting to read something bright and bubbly today? Are you looking for inspiration or assurance that the world is a wonderful place? Were you hoping to see a lovely , bright picture? Did you wish that I posted an insightful quote?

Are you a new reader ... or do you know I have Anxiety Disorder? As much as I try to retrain my brain waves, push the negativity away, and bring the sunshine in .... there are days when it's just not going to happen.



I sit down to write, but it's not coming. The energy is all wrong. The thoughts will not form into something pleasant and readable.

How do I sort my frustrations out? Do I just stand here and scream? Will that make me feel better and then I can get on with it? I'm sure I've tried that a couple of times, and while it might release some tension right at that point when I reach the highest pitch, it is not the relief I am after. The long lasting escape.

I apologise for the cloud over me today. It comes and goes, and it is who I am.

I am going to deal with the "Cloud", while I am adding some great things to my daughter's ipod.
I will return with something bright and bubbly.


Included in