Friday 7 December 2012

If The Music Is Good, You Dance


This weekend hubby and I are treating ourselves.  We are escaping the world of parenting and cutting loose.

As much as I love my children, and doing things as a family, there are times when hubby and I need to be people with interests, and be together without a child between us.

We have been looking forward to this weekend for months now.

We will drive, enjoy the glorious weather, indulge in splendid food and be whisked back to a time when we were youthful, with the joy of music of days gone by.
















 






   




     
























2 comments:

  1. Oh, nice! I think couple time sans children is extremely important! Enjoy the weekend. Look forward to hearing all about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace. We had a great weekend and can't wait to share with you all.

    ReplyDelete