Wednesday 26 February 2014

When I Can Catch A Few Lines

Life is so busy, but you know that, right?
I would love to know where you have found the time to read this ... because I have been thinking a lot about finding the time lately.

I am actually catching up on some reading and writing this post whilst my daughter is at her weekly swimming session.
Oh, and I am watching her, really I am!
Watching her doing her laps and improving her stroke.

I find so often though, that I am trying to cram in several tasks at one time. Not because I am that time poor, though work commitments and housework are a bugger for eating up my time. I am cramming stuff into my days because there is so much to do.

I am a terrible time waster and easily distracted too.
Something I clearly need to work on.

So do you dedicate time to your passions, or just grab time whenever you can?
Posted via BlogPost

No comments:

Post a Comment