Friday 9 August 2013

The Real Reason For Not Doing It Is You

There comes a time in life when you have to admit the truth. There is only so long that you can blame others, or reel off excuses. Life has a way of yelling STOP!!!

So many people, including me, think there is an easier or quicker way to achieving something.

When you break it down, some things just take hard work and a commitment.

This was definitely the case for me and weight loss.

I found a million excuses.
There were so many other things I would rather do.
I have no time.
I'm not prepared.



In the end, you either get it, or you don't.

Luckily, for me, I admitted the truth before everything crumbled or came to an end.

Ask yourself ....
How badly do you want something?
What will happen if you keep waiting for a quick fix solution?
What will happen if you DO knuckle down and succeed?
What is your reason for self-sabotage?


It is so much easier to go on doing the same old routine.
Following our dreams is hard.
Change is hard.

Nothing worth doing is easy!!
That's why the feeling of achievement is so good.
That's why the rewards pay so well.




No comments:

Post a Comment