Tuesday 6 October 2015

Mental Health Podcasts

I am an avid listener of podcasts. I find them interesting and entertaining and listen to them whilst doing my work. I know .... concentrating on multiple things at once is not good practice!

As I recently went through the current Podcast Chart Health 1-20 I noticed how many podcasts are linked to mental health. This is clearly an indication of the current need for information and the push to talk more about Mental Health.

Here are a few that are listed:

Sleep With Me appears at Number 1!

Happier with Gretchen Rubin

Hay House Meditations

The Chalene Show

The Daily Boost

The Mental Illness Happy Hour

Dr Wayne W. Dyer Podcast

Good Life Project

I listen to a few of these on a regular basis. Check them out and tell me what you think.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment