Thursday 12 January 2017

2017 ... fresh starts and beginings

2017 will be a year of beginnings and firsts. I am not just saying this because numerology says it must be (
the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 7 added together equal 10 and further condenses to 1; the number of starting fresh and beginnings).

My daughter will become a teen for the first time.

My daughter is also starting her first year at High School.

Consequently, my son will be at primary school without his sister for the very first time.

We will be celebrating more significant dates for the first time without my mother-in-law, like the birthday she shares with my daughter, Easter and Mother's Day.

Surely, there will be other firsts and beginnings that we are not aware of yet. I hope they are pleasant and welcomed.

Many around the world will also be experiencing their own firsts and beginnings, and hopefully they will be good ones.

The best thing about the end of a chapter is the start of the next one. A time to reflect and analyse. A time to change and alter. A time to try new and improve on the old.

I hope you will have your own wonderful beginnings in 2017 and some great firsts too.


No comments:

Post a Comment