Sunday 11 February 2018

Back and ready to update you

I have been absent from here for quite a while. I lost my mojo and there was just too much going on, in life and in my head, to concentrate on blogging. But I am back due to some lovely comments and encouragement from a reader. 

At some point I may post about what has been happening with us, but those posts will take some thought and structure that I don’t have the energy for right now.

So how about we catch up?

Miss 14 (OMG!) has started second year High School and has been dabbling in netball and creating new friends and Master 10(how did we reach this point so soon?) has started his second last year of Primary School and has been enjoying mastering his moves in Mixed Martial Arts and scooter tricks.

I am continuing to play netball weekly, working and trying to find a rhythm. I am enjoying using Essential Oils for mental health and general wellbeing. 

Hubby has been working hard and we have also tried to make the most of long weekends and days off work to enjoy some family time and some down time to relax.

So, in general, that is where we are right now. I want to read back through old posts and perhaps update you on things have progressed. If you want to read about something in particular then I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment