Wednesday 8 January 2014

What Is This Feeling?

I've had the strangest feeling all day that I haven't been able to quite put my finger on.
A feeling of anticipation? A feeling I need to brace myself? A feeling that I am not prepared ... but for what? 

I have come back to work today after two weeks holiday. Shouldn't I feel rested? Shouldn't I be feeling relaxed after my massage appointment yesterday?

 Well I'm not!

So, when in doubt, I check my horoscope! 

Seriously! Most horoscopes you read are so vague and could be interrupted to suit anyone. I have managed to find a horoscope, written daily by a guy, which seems to ring true for me a lot of the time.


So here is what he had to say today:
"One step at a time. One day at a time. That's the only way in which you are going to accomplish the major change you so much want to see in your life this year. You know this too. You are a Sagittarian and for all that the astrological textbooks make great play of your impulsive, optimistic, nature, they also rightly stress your inherent wisdom. That is what you must draw upon now, despite the intensity of a sharp alignment between Mars and Jupiter that is currently awakening a great sense of urgency. Go slowly."

I can hear you muttering "hogwash" under your breath, but I look at this and know that I can feel that sense of rush and urgency he talks about. 

If anyone with any psychic  ability can reveal what is around the corner, I am happy to hear about it beforehand. I am a girl who likes to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment