Monday 7 May 2012

I have been waiting all this time to say It's All My Brothers Fault!



My brother will be the first to tell you that when we were growing up, he only had to look my way and I would start hollering. It was really my only defence , given the eight years between us, and the obvious size and strength difference.

So what has he done this time? (Maybe I should be ringing Mum instead of writing it here, lol)

The most dirty, sneaky, conniving trick in the book. The worst thing to do to a sibling who is now an adult with a family of her own. He introduced us to  ...... ANGRY BIRDS!
image source
Of all the low, brotherly things he has tried this would have to be the worst.

On his recommendation, Angry Birds was one of the first things I loaded onto my Android mobile when it was new. You would think that after all these years I would be wary of listening to his advice.

I was hooked , and hubby was disgusted. As the children got older and more capable, they too were soon flinging birds across my screen. I must admit, it is sometimes handy to keep them quiet.

Now, Miss 8 has an ipod and her own version of Angry Birds. She had to have it.

Hubby has become the latest victim, alternating between my phone and his daughter's ipod trying to beat the current highest scores.

I looked around our lounge room recently, lit by candles during a power outage.

I sat with my phone, and hubby and Miss 8 took turns on the ipod playing Angry Birds until there was no more charge left in either and then ... it was obviously time to go to bed.

What has become of us?

image source
All I can say is ... maybe this is Karma for hollering to get him in trouble all of the time, when he was in his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment