Wednesday 4 January 2012

Laughter Lives Here BLOG HOP #1

This is the first of what I hope will be a great series for 2012. I am keen to welcome you all to share your stories of what have made you laugh lately.




My first story is a recent one. 

We were making breakfast and trying to convince Master 4 that, although he thinks he doesn't like pancakes, pikelets are very yummy, and that he should try some.

He was very keen to help with the mixing of the batter. He watched with interest as I poured the little circles into the pan. As we worked at cooking them and making some piles on the plate, he watched warily.

"Mum, they look like pancakes" he pouted.

Miss 7 jumped in to reassure him. "Oh no, they are different and much yummier. You will just love them."

I continued to cook, whist taking in his uncertainty.

Finally, he shook his head and said "No, they still look like pancakes. I don't like pancakes."

Not to be shot down, Miss 7 stated. "Oh seriously, even I look like a pancake in this light ....". Where do they get these statements from?

At this point, I couldn't hold my giggles any longer.

Needless to say that I had to cook Master 4 an egg, which he enjoyed immensely.

 So, what's making you laugh lately? Somebody has done or said something that has given you a good giggle? Add your funny post to the list below (and please try to follow the theme and not just link up a random post) and pretty-please add a link back to this linky. Then pop over to visit other bloggers who are spreading a little sunshine. Blog hops will be open Wednesday through to Sunday to give you plenty of time to join in.


No comments:

Post a Comment