Friday 3 February 2012

End of the week = REJUVINATE

It has clearly been one of those weeks for me, from start to finish.

I won't go into the boring details, but this week has been draining, trying on my nerves, and more than irritating.

So I need a pick-me-up to get me back to feeling like me.

This weekend calls for family activity, sunshine, ME TIME, relaxation and laughter. Oh, and Internet-free! Sorry, occasionally it has to be done!
It all starts tonight with being child-free, and then tomorrow - bring on the therapy!

Ahhh ... I feel relieved already just thinking about it.
image source

How do you rejuvenate and get back to feeling normal after a draining week?

Floggin my blog with Where's My Glow?

FYBF

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fantastic weekend!! For me....A 'chocolate bar bigger than my head' would be a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the chocolate bar. Wouldn't it be nice?

    Hope your weekend rejuvenates you and next week is a big improvement on this one!

    ReplyDelete