Saturday 21 April 2012

Grateful for ... end of day exhaustion

image source
What a strange thing to be grateful for ... end of day exhaustion. It may be strange, but I welcome it.
Why?

Exhaustion at the end of the day means I have been busy.

Exhaustion at the end of the day is so much more preferable to exhaustion through the day from anxiety.

Exhaustion at the end of the day means I have expended all of my energy and will sleep well.

Exhaustion at the end of the day I feel I have given it my all

What are you grateful for? I would love to know.

Join in being Grateful with Maxabella loves and also a favourite website of mine Kidspot

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good attitude, MJ. I say that as someone sitting here thinking 'I'm so tired' but not especially grateful for the sheer busyness of the day just passed. Gotta lift my game! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That good tireness feeling, something I haven't had for a couple of weeks after holidays! I may get a shock after my first day back tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete