Monday 5 May 2014

Hint Hint - I Can Help Make Your Mother's Day Great

If you are anything like me, you like to drop a few hints for Mother's Day (or even say outright what you would like!). As far as I am concerned, I am just saving my family the pain of trying to come up with a suitable gift, and getting something I want at the same time. 

So if you haven't left some catalogues laying around with strategically circles pictures, or stuck a few post-it notes on the fridge .... then you had better get cracking!
Mother's Day is this Sunday!



My tip??? 
Jump online to www.hint-hint.com.au or run into your nearest 
The Cheesecake Shop.

The Cheesecake Shop is giving mums Australia wide the excuse to drop a hint to their husbands and families about what they really want this Mother’s Day.

Cheeky, I know! 

For your efforts and acknowledged cheekiness, I even have 2 x $25 vouchers to be used at The Cheesecake Shop up for grabs!
So what are you waiting for?

Start dropping those hints with the help of The Cheesecake Shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment