Friday 5 December 2014

Smooth and Sculptured With Nad's

Disclaimer: Products were received in exchange for review Body hair. Everyone has their own preferences. I say each to their own, but I try to stay open minded and I like to get other people's opinion on products and techniques when it comes to hair removal. I have heard many stories, seen some varying methods and even tried some myself. So what did I think when I was given the chance to try Nad's Eyebrow Wand?


Having tried waxing at home previously, I was sceptical. My experience had involved big tubs of sticky wax that had to be heated, and big strips that were awkward. This was quite some time ago though, and Nad's are committed to developing products that are innovative.

So off to the bathroom I go, Nad's Facial Wand in hand. My first impression is favourable. The Nad's pack comes with Cleansing Wipes to prep and clean the area to be waxed. The wand is filled with the original Nad's Natural Gel. This gel does not seem as thick and gluey as the wax in the tub of years ago. The Wand has a groovy tip which allows the gel to come out slowly as you rotate the bottom of the applicator. I find the shape of the applicator makes it easy to apply the gel exactly where you need it and allows you to sculpt the eyebrow shape. The strips supplied in the pack are a great size to be used for removing hair anywhere on the face or other small areas. The cotton strips simply wash clean after using them.
Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper
Overall, I found the experience of using the Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper easy, fast and mess-free. I will be using this product regularly now and popping my old tweezers into retirement. I think I will be keeping an eye on Nad's and their products on their website and Facebook.
The smooth "after" photo
The bushy "before" photo








No comments:

Post a Comment