Tuesday, 10 January 2012

2012 - The year of Control






The gorgeous Maxabella Loves has done it again this year.She is encouraging us to focus on ONE WORD for the year. A word that is significant to you and want you want out of 2012.


My one word is .....
CONTROL
image source

Rather than go with the flow in 2012, I would like more control. Be more active in how and when things happen. Be more deliberate with my actions.
I am taking control of my diet, exercise and well being. I am taking control of my thought process. I am taking more control over my bad habits. I am taking more control over the finances. I am taking more control over my children's education and their up-bringing. I am taking more control over our house and the way we choose to live.
How, I hear you ask.

I am going to look at the things that worked and didn't work in 2011, as well as the things I want to achieve and experience in 2012. 
I am going to plan and organise more, so that I have a say in how things work and the way things pan out.

By doing this our lives will flow better, have a better structure, and be more about routine.

It sounds so simple doesn't it? I will keep you informed on how I am going periodically.

If nothing else, it should be an adventure full of learning.

Linking up with Diary of a SAHM