Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Session - Hair Inspired

Following in Thea's footsteps I too am concentrating on hair.
I have been following this artist for quite some time now. Not only do I like her hairstyles, I have looked to her recently to create my own style.

This artist is about more than hair though. She really puts her heart and soul into her lyrics, which connects with her fans. She has recently become a mother too. I love that she openly commented on Twitter about her experiences of being pregnant. I have not seen her live, but would love to. Others who have been lucky enough have said Pinks' concerts are fantastic.

Who Knew is still my all time favourite.


Whataya Want From Me is also good




4 comments:

  1. Love that first song to bits. In fact that could be said about Pink in general.
    She's uber cool!
    p.s. Loved her live. If you ever get the chance to see her in concert don't hesitate, even for a second.

    Happy Suday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who Knew is my favourite Pink song too. I can listen to it on a loop in the car. She's so raw and I admire her attitude enormously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs! Love Pink. Thanks for linking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard the same from everyone katsicles. Will definately be in line for tickets.

    ReplyDelete