Sunday 12 February 2012

I rang a stranger for sex!

My mouth went dry as I dialled the number. I was calling the guy at his place of work.  I wondered what he would think - a complete stranger calling with such a request. I had never been so bold  - I could only ask. Hubby was sitting near me for support. I hoped he answered - he didn't.  Here goes...

It works out that the guy was very friendly and too happy to accommodate me. We arranged for him to come to our house after he finished work. we would work out details from there. The people of our great little town are definitely an asset.

He was parked in the driveway when I got home. He and hubby had already shared small talk and discussed the nitty gritty. I was very excited at the opportunity this might bring.

I peered over the fence and my heart melt at the sight of our Labrador, Gypsy with a new friend Frankie. What?
You surely didn't think this was going anywhere else did you?
So, as it turns out Frankie was having a sleepover with Gypsy, who is clearly in season. We would love her to have puppies.

image source
And how fitting that it is so close to Valentine's Day.

Fast forward a couple of days and we don't believe Frankie was able to her Gypsy. He didn't seem interested in meeting her needs. Lord knows she gave him enough encouragement and tuition.

Oh well, it was still romantic.

2 comments: