Friday 4 November 2011

Slow down girl

Lately I have been made aware of just how quickly my little girl is growing up.
The evidence is in my face. She is forming her own opinions, questioning things, challenging what she is told, making her own choices.
At her recent Halloween school dance, she informs me that she and a couple of classmates were so excited when Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO was played, and she and a couple of classmates did the "shuffle".

I know that I can't stop the growth, I can't even slow it down. All I can do is try to take as much of it in as I can before she is all grown up.


Linking up with Yay for Home

1 comment:

  1. My Miss 5 wanted to take Gotye to Kinder for Show and Tell, but was worried it was "too adult" so is possibly taking Aimee Mann or Herbie Hancock. Yep, she's gonna be picked on later!

    They grow up way too fast, we have to remember to stop and enjoy it whilst we can :)

    ReplyDelete