Thursday 22 December 2011

2012 Join me in my funny blog hop

My family say and do the funniest things. They have me laughing all of the time. I thought it it only fair that I get brave in 2012 and start my own blog hop to share these funny stories with the blogging world.
I know my family are not unique in their funny behaviour, so I invite you to join me. I would love to hear the funny things you her and see your family doing. What a great way to brighten the week!

I LOVE a good blog hop. And I have come into contact with some great blogs and bloggers by participating through the year in various hops and link ups.

If you have any suggestions for the name of the hop or which day it should feature, I would love to hear your thoughts. Stay tuned - 2012 is going to be a fun-filled year.
FYBF

1 comment: