Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Dip with a view









We took our caravan to Wayatinah on the weekend. Wayatinah is smack bang in the middle of Tasmania, surrounded by wilderness, on the side of a lake and the smell of fresh pines.

The highlight for the kids was obviously the pool - and what a view!
I may be getting a little soft, but heated would have been my preference.

Linking up to
My Little Drummer Boys, Tots and Me, Wordless Wednesday, Tina's Wordless Wednesday, Mommy Only Has 2 Hands
Tots and Me
Its Hump Day!

9 comments:

  1. cool summer shots! thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos!!

    I started swimming lessons with my lil girl - in my parents heated swimming pool as I am a wuss and didn't want to go to a cold public pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's such an amazing view to have while swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the whole pool to yourselves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shots. I agree the scenery is lovely and looks like they were having fun.
    Would love for you to stop by and share
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2012/02/wordless-wednesday-february-8-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. summer is such a fabulous time. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unheated pool! Middle of Tasmania!! I'd have been so chilly... and would just have enjoyed the spectacular views. My twins would have been in like a shot though. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was a thick-skinned Tasmanian. I was in and out just the once. Kids don't seem to notice the temperature.

      Delete
  8. These look amazing!! What a background, thanks for sharing.

    Found you at WW link up, plz come by http://daytodaymoments.blogspot.com too ! :)

    ReplyDelete