Saturday 24 March 2012

Grateful for a hubby who cooks YUMMY soup

I know I am lucky to be married to my husband. He has many great qualities.

If I ever doubt it, he occasionally comes up trumps with one of his many skills to remind me.

Today has been chillier here in Tasmania, going from mid-twenties this week to 14 degrees Celsius today. 

Definitely time to bring out the comfort food.

Hubby thought he might "whip up" a big batch of Pumpkin Soup.

And whip it up he did!

It was all I could do to keep Master 4 out of the pot!








Linking up with Maxabella and Kidspot 

2 comments:

  1. Oh you good hubby you. A bowl of pumpky soup made by your loving man has got to be the nicest dish around. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when my husband cooks for me. It would never be pumpkin soup though sadly as he hates pumpkin (I know right? I love the stuff). Lucky girl! And lucky master 4 - looks to be enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete