Thursday 11 April 2013

Who Ate My Blog Post?

I had a really good post. It rolled right from my finger tips onto the screen. I read it, double-checked it, and hit PUBLISH. I was really happy with how smoothly the idea turned quickly into a good post. This is a rare thing, and completely unheard of lately.
Imagine my shock as the whole post disappeared.

It didn't make it to my blog.

Where the hell did it go then?

So with that ... I have lost the will to write.
Just for now.
Posted via BlogPost

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely that is terrible. I have had silly blogger eat my posts like that as well. It is just awful. Sending some fairy wishes and butterfly kisses your way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rhianna. First world problem, so I guess I'll get over it.

      Delete