Wednesday 30 October 2013

Some Days Are Like That

Sometimes I laugh to myself (and sometimes out loud) when my workmates ask me how I enjoyed my day off. I get one day off from work each week, you see. Whilst most whom I work with are full-time and envious of my extra time at home, I assure them it's not always an enviable situation.

Most of my days off go by in such a blur of racing around, housework chores, an appointment here and there, and school activities. Once word gets around that a parent has a regular day off, you are quite the target for being asked to help out. Unfortunately for me, but quite to the advantage of others .... I find it hard to say No.

Today was a typical day off. I woke one minute, and the next minute it was time to organise the meal for the end of the day.

I'm not joking when I tell my workmates I go to work for a rest.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/32/46/f23246a2b9ddc4cc8222359098ba367a.jpg

Posted via BlogPost

No comments:

Post a Comment