Friday 14 October 2011

Grateful for ... the big chill












At the end of the week I get that "aaaaaahh" feeling. I know I have a couple of days up my sleeve at home with the family. I might even get a sleep in (someone make sure hubby reads this!). Mostly I WILL make to time to chill.


It was even more evident after my anxiety diagnosis that relaxation is as important for your health as exercise and healthy food.

Tonight, I am chilling with some good old movies, Facebook and a bowl of ice-cream (my other chill).

As usual I am linking up with Maxabella loves


3 comments:

  1. I hope you do have a lovely relaxing chill-out weekend...send that anxiety flying. Worrying doesn't add a single day to your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a brilliant plan! Ice cream and movies sounds perfect.

    This morning when I awoke to a massive storm I thought 'Perfect, I'll sleep in' Alas, no such luck I was wide awake at 5:15am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan!

    I hope you get your sleep in!

    ReplyDelete