Friday 14 October 2011

I know The Slap is not for me

This week, I know that just because something is getting hype and it has created a lot of talk, it doesn't mean it is for me.

Last week I watched the first episode of The Slap on ABC TV. It was said to be "moving"and "must see". I'm sure many people watched it and enjoyed the new Australian series based on the book.

Alas, I was not one of them. I tried .... really. I watched the whole episode, but just couldn't get excited about it in the least.

So ... this week I know that I will not be wasting another precious 30 minutes on this show when I could be blogging.

I am linking up all over the place today with Where's My Glow?
FYBF



and also
Yay For Home

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who didn't watch it at all! Personally I just did not want to know.

    Looks like it will be just you and me not watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different strokes for different folks huh?
    I loved the book and am enjoying the show but I could never get into SATC and QANDA shits me up the wall lol

    ReplyDelete