Friday 18 November 2011

Can ..we ..make ..it?


Do you get tired this time of year? I do - I am!

My daughter is also tired. It is a struggle to get her out of bed for school. We have been trying to get her into bed earlier ... but she has just run out of Zing.
When I tried to wake her on Wednesday, she moaned and covered her head and exclaimed "Wasn't yesterday Friday?" The poor thing.

I hope we can make it to the end of the year.

A Mommy's Blog Design Studio


Blog Hops Everyday and A Mommy's Blog Design Studio Friday Blog Hop


Linking up with Where's My Glow? 

FYBF




and Yay for Home





8 comments:

  1. I also get tired around this time of year, I alway thought that it was the change in weather. I'm a new follower from Blogging Buddies! Hope you'll stop by and say hi!

    Trisha @ Momma T and Baby E

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that my 7yo is not the only one struggling through the final weeks of school...Tears every second day and sleeping in for the first time in her life...We all need a holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are tired too, and in the process of moving...things have been very interesting around here lately.

    Stopping by from Friday Hop 'til You Drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're exhausted here! Definitely on countdown to the holidays and looking forward to several weeks of no alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am exhausted. Its been a crazy year - having a baby, starting a business - CRAZY!

    The kids are also taking strain.

    So glad we go on holiday in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Us too! We are all feeling so worn out here. The last six months has been HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are tired from the year but this time of year everything steps up a notch doesn't it? Crazy alright.

    ReplyDelete