Sunday 4 December 2011

Love yourself a good blog hop?

I am ending my Sunday Session virginity today. I have been watching quite a few of my favourite bloggers koining in week after week with interest over at Do I Really Wanna Blog? . So, today is the day that I share my faves.
Mt first is a band I have been enjoying for a while now. They are a bit country, which is not my usual, but I really like Lady Antebellum.

The other end of my scale at the moment. Three Days Grace offers me a little heavy outlet, a chance to belt it out. 


Linking up with Life with Twins & a Drama Queen
 
 Join in the fun and get more Twitter followers at the same time.


Linkng up with Baby Talk without the Babble
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Lady Antebellum song!
    I'm a little bit country. ;)
    Thanks so much for linking!! :D

    ReplyDelete