Sunday 23 December 2012

Still With A Twinkle In My Eye

I was just reminiscing. This time last year, according to my blog, I was exhausted. We all were!
I was so thankful that the children were finally going on holiday. I needed the break from the mundane morning hassle. Luckily, I am not feeling so zapped this year!

So what's the difference?

Well, I should be even more exhausted, with having two children to get ready for school, as opposed to just one last year. Two children, I might add, who often like to do anything accept what they are meant to in the morning.

So does my extra energy burst come from increase in exercise and healthier living?

Or

Could it be because I did the 30 Day Sugar-Free Challenge, to give my body a break before Christmas?

Either way, I have altered my lifestyle and habits, and the proof is in the pudding (sorry for the pun so close to Christmas), with more energy, better fitness and weight loss.

Finally, this year, I am ready to start the New Year from a really good point.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas
                            .... and if you don't hear from me again this year,
                                                          I wish you and your loved ones a Safe and Happy New Year.
                                                                                                                                                 xxxx




3 comments:

  1. You are wonderful to have made such good steps towards a healthier lifestyle. I hope you enjoyed a few treats over Christmas but continue to make great choices in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina. Maintaining is the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete