Sunday 3 February 2013

Family Fun and Recharging The Batteries

As a working Mum, it is really important for me to take my annual leave and use it wisely. This usually means spending quality time with the children, catching up on projects around the home and recharging my batteries to get me through to my next holiday.

The last two weeks have been great.
I had a little break over Christmas, but really needed those couple of weeks to get into holiday mode and relax.

It has been a busy two weeks, starting with my mother-in-law's birthday party, Australia Day, a full week at our beautiful holiday spot by the beach, blogging, many days of fishing and family fun, viewing the aftermath of The Tasmanian Fires, cleaning our carpets, a road trip to Launceston(more about this to come), reading, catching up with friends, a zoo, a museum, a couple of barbeques, a little shopping, some swimming, and a lot of sleeping. PHEW!

Unfortunately, we also saw the passing of a dear friend. We will all miss her.

Relaxing at the beach

A few squid

The remains of a house in Dunalley

A Koala at The Tasmania Zoo
My sons Australia Day hat

No comments:

Post a Comment